POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glasses : RE: Glasses Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Glasses
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 28 Apr 2003 18:48:25
Message: <3eadafb9@news.povray.org>

de noticias 3ead3db1@news.povray.org...
> I made this scene some months ago, and decided to re-render it with higher
> settings and different textures and tweakings.
>
> It has some focal blur, I might retry it with a higher focal blur.
>
> Time to render 29 hours.
>
> I hope you like it. Comments/suggestions are welcomed.

Muy bueno Fernando!!!
It's a great image, and I also think the ground is great
(my daughters also do so), and the glasses are very well
modelled, with a lot of detail (Rhino?).
The caustics are a bit exagerated but I love photons ;-).
Don't keep such beauties in your HD.
Show us more.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix